Some things are taught. Other things are "caught." Prayer is like that. We pick up prayer by being near to it, listening to it, acquiring new ways of thinking and speaking (different categories and vocabularies), and of course through practice. This semester, join us as we draw near to God and gather 'round his Word. Lean in. Listen. Learn. Discover what can't simply be taught but must be caught as well.
- Mondays, 7-8pm, Davis Center 411 (Sorority Bible Study)
- Mondays, 7-8pm, 63 Greene St. (Men's Bible Study)
- Tuesdays, 7-8pm, Davis Center 411 (Co-Ed Bible Study)
- Tuesdays, 7-8pm, 72 Greene St. (Women's Bible Study)
- Thursdays, 7-8pm, 47 S. Williams St., Apt. 104 (Co-Ed Bible Study)
Contact John for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org, 802.922.4202.