What is the Bible? How should we read it? Is it true? Etc.
- ESV Study Bible
- The Drama of Scripture: Finding Our Place in the Biblical Story by Bartholomew & Goheen
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Fee & Stuart
- How to Read the Bible Book by Book by Fee & Stuart
- "What Does it Mean to Believe the Bible?" by Reformed University Fellowship
The "good news" that God saves. Understanding "justification," "sanctification," and "glorification."
Christianity & the World
Work, vocation, engaging the culture, etc.
- "Christianity and the Survival of Creation" by Wendell Berry
- Culture Making by Andy Crouch
- Fabric of Faithfulness: Weaving Together Belief and Behavior by Steven Garber
- "Making Peace with Proximate Justice" by Steven Garber
- To Change the World by James Davison Hunter
- Foolishness to the Greeks: The Gospel and Western Culture by Lesslie Newbigin
- Engaging God's World: A Christian Vision for Faith, Learning, and Living by Cornelius Plantinga
- Broken Down House by Paul David Tripp
- Imagine: A Vision for Christians in the Arts by Steve Turner
Good questions meeting good answers
- Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism by Tim Keller
- "Religious and Philosophical Pluralism" by Keller & Garland
- The God Who Is There by Francis Schaeffer
- Simply Christian: Why Christianity Makes Sense by N.T. Wright
- Was Jesus Really Raised from the Dead?