Trouble with Christianity: Why It Is So Hard to Believe It
Six very helpful sermons addressing six common objections to Christianity:
- Exclusivity: How can there be just one true religion?
- Suffering: If God is good, why is there so much evil in the world?
- Absolutism: Don't we all have to find truth for ourselves?
- Injustice: Hasn't Christianity been an instrument for oppression?
- Hell: Isn't the God of Christianity an angry Judge?
- Literalism: Isn't the Bible unreliable and regressive?
More free MP3s by NYTimes best-selling author Rev. Tim Keller: www.questiongod.info